The UK’s specialist confectioner for traditional Turkish Delight. Over 11 delicious flavours.
The Inspirational Spectrum of Turkish Delights Flavors!
Almond and CoconutAdd to the Box
- Almonds are high in monounsaturated fats, the same as are found in olive oil, which have been associated with reduced risk of heart disease.
- Almonds are calcium-rich, so if you have to avoid dairy, they can be a great option, to ensure a calcium intake.
- Almonds are high in vitamin E.
CinnamonAdd to the Box
- Cinnamon can lower your bad cholesterol.
- It has anti-fungal properties, and it’s been said that Candida cannot live in a cinnamon environment.
- Cinnamon has an anti-clotting effect on the blood.
- Just smelling cinnamon boosts cognitive function and memory.
- Cinnamon has been found to be an effective at eliminating headaches.
CloveAdd to the Box
- Improve digestion.
- Clove can help alleviate stomach aches.
This is our most aromatic Turkish Delight, and the scent is very strong, but exceedingly pleasant.
CoffeeAdd to the Box
- Coffee can assist in keeping the mind alert, when fatigued.
- It also has a sobering effect, when the mind is intoxicated.
- Coffee is also said to promote a healthy heart.
GingerAdd to the Box
- Ginger is good for treating loss of appetite.
- It is also good for the easing morning sickness.
- It can also help with motion sickness.
- Made with real ginger.
HazelnutAdd to the Box
Hazelnuts contain: Calcium ~ for bones and teeth, Iron ~ for circulation, Potassium ~ which is good for nervous system. Also according to results of a research, people who consume hazelnuts or hazelnut oil, have 50% less risk of dying because of hearth attack when compared to those who never
MintAdd to the Box
Mint essential oil and menthol are extensively used as flavourings in breath fresheners.
Our turkish delight has a most refreshing flavour, and is the most popular full box variety that we have been asked for.
OriginalAdd to the Box
In western Europe and America, turkish delight was often seen as a treat that must be avoided, in the minds of most Vegetarians, Vegans and Celiac sufferers. That’s because, if it’s a cheap Turkish Delight, it typically contains gelatine which vegans refuse and a variety of other ingredients (like glucose syrup) are suspect for celiac sufferers.
PistachioAdd to the Box
- Pistachio nuts can help destroy bad cholesterol.
- They are known to ward off heart disease say scientists.
- Pistachio nuts have always been revered as a symbol of wellness and robust health since ancient times.
- They are rich source of carotenes, vitamin E, and are the storehouse of minerals like copper, manganese, potassium, calcium, iron, magnesium, zinc, and selenium.
RoseAdd to the Box
Ancient Rome used rose water for its antiseptic and antibacterial properties and in the middle ages, rose water was used to beat stress and depression.
The scent of our Turkish Delight, made with Real Rose Petals and Rose Water, will magically transport you to a Summer Rose Garden!
StrawberryAdd to the Box
Our strawberry turkish delight has a fantastic aroma. It is probably the sweetest delight we provide. It is actually one of the less popular delights, in its native country, due to the sweetness, but is proving almost as popular as our Rose variety, here in the west and in the Americas’.Add another boxShoping Cart